Monday, May 16, 2011

selena gomez hot images

selena gomez hot images. Selena is HOT AS HELL
  • Selena is HOT AS HELL



  • JoshRtek
    Aug 7, 07:33 PM
    Everyone's been complaining about the nVidia GeForce 7300 GT...

    All I want to know is how it compares to the ATI Radeon x800xt? I currently have one in my PC and it has served me well for almost 2 years; I can play any game that's out today (maybe not at huge resolutions, but with all options turned on). Anyone?





    selena gomez hot images. Selena Gomez Celebrities
  • Selena Gomez Celebrities



  • ergle2
    Sep 15, 05:01 PM
    i thought merom went to 2.66 :confused: or was that conroe?

    Merom tops out at 2.33GHz for now.

    Conroe goes all the way up to 2.93GHz.





    selena gomez hot images. Selena Gomez hot or not
  • Selena Gomez hot or not



  • myca
    Apr 5, 03:00 PM
    even google disagrees with you - they wish in the meantime to have forced more control over the carriers (as they already admitted in the public) :D

    I think this was always gonna happen, as the mess that was Java applications on multiple handsets could easily happen to Android as a platform if Google don't take the bull by the horns and exert some control on their platform.

    I used to QA Java Verified games and applications for hundreds of handsets back in the day, and since apple introduced the iphone there has been a massive shift, a lot of it good.





    selena gomez hot images. Selena+gomez+hot+scene
  • Selena+gomez+hot+scene



  • Rodimus Prime
    Apr 10, 10:38 AM
    i think we can leave it at 'bad style'

    IMHO it proves again that mixing on-the-paper-notation (leaving out the multiplication sign) and computer notation ( '/' instead of the paper notation) simply leads to confusing situation and needs to be avoided

    yes the answer is mathematical clear but why write it down that way in the first place ?

    I would not call it bad style but pretty clear that people all over the world suck at math.
    I can not even remember the last time I used the paper notation over '/' in my work. That paper notation is harder to write and read for me as it can easy be confused with '-' if the dots are missed or poorly put in place.
    The correct way to read 48/2(9+2) is (48/2)*(9+3) no other way about it. I would write it 48/2(9+3) because that is clear what it should be and under the rules that is exactly what I was aiming for. If I wanted it to be 48/ ((2*(9+3)) I would write it that way or have the 48 above a longer line and the 2 (9+3) completely below it.





    selena gomez hot images. Selena Gomez Prom
  • Selena Gomez Prom



  • musique
    Nov 13, 11:03 AM
    Just another perspective for those convinced that AV software is unnecessary on Macs: Consider that you are the IT Vice President for an organization. It�s your responsibility to see that your company is safe. Safety incorporates many functions: a virus causing machines to crash, networks slowing down so badly that work stops, secure corporate data being stolen, or a piece of keystroke capturing software finding its way onto the President�s assistant�s computer.

    Put yourself in this IT VP�s shoes for a bit. At the extreme, it might cause you to consider disabling every port on every computer and ask people to go back to sneaker nets with each computer scanning every file on every flash drive. Remember, it�s your career that�s at stake if the company suffers from one or more of the kinds of things mentioned above.

    In fact, I�ve heard that there have been cases of healthcare professionals, including physicians, who are in prison for violating HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act), which every healthcare facility in the US has been dealing with for a decade.

    The government as well as private industry must take cyber threats seriously.

    I think the key is to find the best balance between absolute security and user convenience. AV software is one of the tools available to the people responsible to keep �the rest of us� safe.

    For me personally, I run ClamAV occasionally on my home Macs, but I might look into Sophos. At the office all of the thousands of computers, including Macs, have Norton installed. There are probably other security functions about which I�m unaware, too.

    Happy and safe computing.





    selena gomez hot images. selena gomez hot photos.
  • selena gomez hot photos.



  • cadillac1234
    Mar 29, 08:56 AM
    Amazon is a very smart company. They are setting themselves up to be the defacto content provider for Android which every other company seemed adverse to doing.

    I'm sure Apple will respond with an iOS solution but syncing has not been a strong point for Apple at all. Hopefully we'll see the improved MobileMe Mr Jobs had spoke of last year.

    All that being said, there is heavy pressure from the ISPs to throttle data and start placing data caps on end users. Opinions on why they are doing it vary (IMHO they are protecting their outdated content distribution models) but we are soon going to see a manufactured bandwidth crisis esp with all the cloud storage and streaming options that are becoming commonplace





    selena gomez hot images. Selena Gomez White Hot at TV
  • Selena Gomez White Hot at TV



  • Americanloti
    Sep 17, 12:51 AM
    Hello everyone,

    this is my first post, but I've been reading you all for a while now. I'm waiting for the MBP merom like most of the people here, but do you think there a possibility to see new Displays as well at Photokina? Maybe built-in iSight?





    selena gomez hot images. I love Selena#39;s hot air
  • I love Selena#39;s hot air



  • wilhelmreems
    Mar 29, 10:36 AM
    I seem to remember the "backing up your library" to the "cloud" was tried by someone before. They had software that scanned the CD in your drive and then either ripped it to their servers, or just unlocked access to that album in your account. RIAA brought them down. This seems a little different, and highly wasteful of space. If 500 people upload a copy of "whatever," Amazon has to store 500x the space of "whatever," rather then just unlocking one copy for 500x people. Keep in mind 1 meg of cloud space is easily over 10 megs of physical storage. (RAID, redundancy, geographical peers, backups, etc...)

    Amazon... not sure what to make them. They seem to be doing things which obviously will get them sued. I guess they figure if any ONE takes off they will make bank. Either way, I'm excited about this because Apple is great at being the best. The better the competition, the better the Apple product.

    not really true. it depends on what kind of storage options they are currently running, there are many devices and programs out there that eliminate this kind of redundancy and odds are amazon is using them right now.





    selena gomez hot images. selena gomez hot pics 2010.
  • selena gomez hot pics 2010.



  • clibinarius
    Mar 27, 12:02 PM
    I just don't understand the thought of an iPad 3 this fall. Unless they're trying to line up iPad updates with iPod updates, I don't see how this is possible or even really needed. I like the timing of the current releases. It offsets any updates of iPhones and iPods because they all have different release times.

    Having iOS 5 this fall does make sense, honestly.

    Maybe they'll release the ipad pro: Retina Display, 2 gigs of ram, 128-256 flash ram, and oh yeah, a price tag of $2000.

    I mean a high end tablet would have some appeal...





    selena gomez hot images. selena gomez gets waxed
  • selena gomez gets waxed



  • Northgrove
    Apr 20, 03:31 AM
    Springing for just a faster processor. Dont't think thats gonna happen. I'll just stick with my iP4 until the following year...

    Same, and I'm saying that as a 3GS user. I'm not feeling the slowness here, and the only thing I miss from the iPhone 4 is the better camera. I've seen the Retina display but while it's a nice resolution bump, it still didn't make my display feel horrible. I'm not annoyed by a particularly low or below average resolution.

    I'm hoping the iPhone 5 has something more to it than this. I don't even know how it would make use of an even faster CPU than that in the iPhone 4. Are we annoyed by things going slow?





    selena gomez hot images. Selena Gomez Celebrities
  • Selena Gomez Celebrities



  • Daveoc64
    May 4, 02:57 PM
    It's only Macs you've logged into using your iTunes account. In theory this is MORE restrictive. In the past I could buy 1 Tiger disk and put it anywhere and everywhere. No one would know

    With now with Lion and this app-store method, I've gotta be logged in to my friend's computer, giving him access to download apps using my name...and using my gift-card money I've inputted. Hmm...doesn't sound like such a good deal anymore.

    You only have to enter your username/password when you download or update the App.

    In the case of Mac OS X that should only be once - not a particularly big risk.

    As for being more restrictive, you're choosing to break the terms of the licence if you install it on more than one machine.

    With the App Store, Apple not only allows you to install thing on any computer you use (multiple times) they make it incredibly easy to do so.





    selena gomez hot images. Selena Gomez : Hot
  • Selena Gomez : Hot



  • ste1989
    May 9, 10:37 AM
    Couldn't they have people use their iTunes account?

    remember not everybodys itunes account is an email address, for use with ichat etc
    when setting up a mac, I got an Apple ID(which is my itunes account) and its just a username not an email address





    selena gomez hot images. selena gomez hot pics 2010.
  • selena gomez hot pics 2010.



  • nateo200
    Mar 27, 01:22 PM
    If this update isn't less than perfect and awesome then allot of people will be pissed. Notification systems needs to be better well added really since it cant even compare to android but at the same time when they work on it it shouldn't be a copy of android. Something apple-esk...not that I don't think the android notification system isn't cool...I love it but apple always has to be unique. iOS also over all needs some spicing up, I don't mind it but I know a bunch of complainers.





    selena gomez hot images. Selena Gomez: Hot
  • Selena Gomez: Hot



  • KnightWRX
    May 6, 07:10 AM
    http://tech.fortune.cnn.com/2010/04/21/google-buys-agnilux-eyeing-processors/

    The article doesn't mention the processor architecture, but it is really supposed to be ARM.

    And how did you go from that acquisition to "Google are running their datacenters on ARM" might I ask ?

    Not to mention my article is 2 months old, yours is more than 1 year old. ;)

    Nope, you'll have to retract your "facts". As far as we know, Google doesn't run their datacenters on ARM at all.





    selena gomez hot images. selena gomez hot pics 2010.
  • selena gomez hot pics 2010.



  • BRLawyer
    Sep 16, 11:20 AM
    Give us back the 12". It�s all I'm asking.

    Exactly...a 12 incher with Core 2 Duo, backlit keyboard and a reasonable GPU is all I need...nothing really fancy.





    selena gomez hot images. I never knew Selena Gomez
  • I never knew Selena Gomez



  • shaolindave
    May 4, 02:46 PM
    pro: one less disc to keep track of. my family already lost my iWork disc.

    cons: what if i want to format the hard drive and restart from scratch? or even just archive and install? what if i completely replace my hard drive? what if i want to sell my mac and get a new one, would i retain the license or would the buyer get it? how would they reinstall the OS after I wipe the hard drive? how long is this going to take to download? will we be able and authorized to burn our own install DVDs from the downloaded software?





    selena gomez hot images. That#39;s a hot 12 year old then.
  • That#39;s a hot 12 year old then.



  • farmboy
    Apr 18, 05:17 PM
    So, are we talking about these patents?


    What kind of BS is that? Perhaps it might qualify for a school project but a patent?

    That is part of the disclosure, not part of the claims. The claims are what one enforces against infringers.





    selena gomez hot images. Selena Gomez NAACP Image
  • Selena Gomez NAACP Image



  • LeighAnna Jones
    Mar 29, 04:13 PM
    Thousands of people are dying in Japan and all you idiots care about is iPod Touch batteries? That's kind of... selfish.





    selena gomez hot images. selena gomez hot scene. selena
  • selena gomez hot scene. selena



  • GregA
    Nov 28, 03:16 PM
    Of course this so called tablet could be several different things � a true video iPod, a supered up remote, a UMCP based micro mac. I just find it fun to speculate based on the info at hand:)
    Absolutely. :)

    That was why I asked... you were speculating on a full Mac, but in a tablet form. In contrast to a new (and cheaper) device in tablet form (which might appeal to me).

    Apple has the mind share and technology to create any new products which fit somewhere between iPods and Macs. The iTV is an excellent example. Will they release some form of Tablet? I think a MacTablet will experience similar popularity to existing tablets. As such, I think a Tablet-Pod (or iTablet or iPad or something) is more likely from Apple and opens more possibilities... I'm not confident they'll release anything SOON though :)





    Machead III
    Sep 11, 09:02 AM
    how about this for a scenario

    quiet release of C2D MB/MBP at the start of the expo - similar to the imac/mac mini

    then his steveness can deliver the full its showtime reel at the special event.

    announce movie store, with ipod updates, and full ipod video as 'one more thing'

    This would be absolute perfection.





    ShnikeJSB
    Aug 4, 01:03 PM
    Apple never was a part of Mhz rat-race. Look at its bestselling Powerbook. How fast was it compared to the then PC laptops. Anyways, WWDC is suppose to be developers conference, so we should speculate more about Leopard and hopefuly MacPros (because they are long due) insted of iPods and MBPs.

    It sure was! Anyone remember when the Pismo hit 400MHz, and Intel's best was still at 333MHz (or somethign to that effect)?





    twoodcc
    Aug 4, 02:10 PM
    sure we do. Developer Tools for example. also there are more 64 bit 3rd party apps out there, that I dont feel like looking up right now.

    however, your right, consumer apps are primarily 32 bit, and os x apps like ical, mail etc, wont go 64 bit until leopard.

    yeah, but we don't know if Leopard will be totally 64-bit anyways (we'll find out soon enough)





    friely
    Aug 4, 08:33 AM
    Apple sent me an email yesturday with a coupon to save �56 of an order before 1st Sept so I was thinking updates after then Apple normal sent me coupons for �20 only





    2 Replies
    Apr 26, 02:42 PM
    Once again, the seperating into 'smartphone' and 'tablet' markets makes little sense.

    As the capabilities of both devices grow we'll soon find that the only difference between the two is screen size.

    Do we consider the 13" Macbook to be in a different market than the 15" Macbook Pro? No, they're both laptops.

    And thus, everyone will soon wake up and realize that ALL iOS devices should be compared against ALL Android devices. These 'smartphone only' lists may still make sense in but in 2 or 3 years these kind of measurements will be seen as worthless.

    Your argument is so inane it's barely worth a reply.
    You do realize that not all tablets require a contract, right?
    When it comes to laptops, the only thing that's different between a 13" and a 15" will be the screen size. But a tablet and a phone are INHERENTLY different.
    My android tablet is wifi only and serves a totally separate function from my iPhone, my windows laptop, my linux server-cluster or my HTPC.
    So why should tablets be dumped into the same category as mobile phones? Just because they share a slightly similar form-factor?
    What if the next trend in smart phones is a clam-shell form-factor? Or a wearable hud? Or some implantable device?
    Similar form factor does not mean their sales figures can, or should be compared.

    Apple's to f'n oranges.
    You're basically saying ... meh, they're both round and edible so they're the same.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    paid