Tuesday, May 10, 2011

rihanna hot video

rihanna hot video. in Rihanna+hot+video
  • in Rihanna+hot+video



  • jkane08
    Apr 6, 07:19 AM
    I've been using Premier Pro CS5 on a 2008 MBP....





    rihanna hot video. Rihanna RED Hot Hair at #39;Rock
  • Rihanna RED Hot Hair at #39;Rock



  • shawnce
    Jul 14, 11:20 PM
    AARGH MY EARS!

    Whoever came up with that abomination should be SHOT! UGH! they could have put together a nice little slideshow or whatever...but no, they had to make some stupid video with a horrible song i'll NEVER be able to get out of my head!

    School House Rock - "Oh, I'm just a bill, a lonely old bill, sitting here on Capitol Hill" (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1569494088/002-8458341-9463244?redirect=true)





    rihanna hot video. hot video.
  • hot video.



  • AidenShaw
    Jul 14, 11:14 PM
    OTOH, its been great to finally read the benchmark figures for the new apple processors. It hit me that the mac community will finally have overclocking hardware readily available! Wow!
    s/apple/Intel/wh
    s/mac community/all the Intel vendors/wh

    You have been assimilated.

    Apple == Dell == IBM == Gateway == Lenovo == ...





    rihanna hot video. Pictures,rihanna hot
  • Pictures,rihanna hot



  • Hellhammer
    Apr 6, 12:08 PM
    Are you smoking something? Sure the IGP used in SB 13" MBP might get some fudged numbers by those who report for Apple, but you think the ULV SB IGP is going to even compare to the 320m on any level??? Huh? You are far smarter than that.

    So what you are saying is, AnandTech manipulated their own benchmarks so Intel HD 3000 would look better than 320M? That's how I interpret your post. If all you want to believe is those Windows scores which are irrelevant when it comes to OS X, be my guest.

    I didn't say the ULV IGP will be anything close to 320M, but just because it's 50% worse under Windows doesn't mean that it will be as bad in OS X. I'm pretty sure you even said that the benchmarks under Windows are not relevant when the first preview of SB was published.





    rihanna hot video. Rihanna Hot New Samp;M Video
  • Rihanna Hot New Samp;M Video



  • mlayer
    Mar 22, 05:29 PM
    The tablet market is going to be large, with estimates of 50 million units or more this year. Apple may get 35 million of those sales, which puts the iPad at 70%. Add to the high number of hand-downs and secondhand sales and that further reduces the number of available customers for everyone else.

    Let's say that the tablet market explodes and total sold is 60 million, with Apple getting 36 million. That's 60%, and it leaves 24 million for the others. One of the key market drivers for Motorola, Samsung, and the various Android manufacturers is the pace of iteration. Every quarter there's a new phone on one or more carriers. These manufacturers can't afford to iterate as quickly with tablets (maybe twice a year), and they don't have the subsidy model or 2-for-1's to help them while they are selling. That puts HP and RIM on much better footing compared to the Android manufacturers, and HP and RIM are leveraging their enterprise reach to get a foothold. Both HP and RIM could sell 2-3 million (5%) each.

    Samsung/Motorola/LG/Acer/HTC will have what should be a growing number of Honeycomb tablet apps, but they're all priced the same making it difficult to differentiate. Motorola tried to be a first mover with Honeycomb. Samsung is throwing various sizes against the wall to see what sticks. LG's best claim is the first to 3D. Acer has its previous experience with Windows. HTC hasn't really played in the tablet market before. In the end it looks like they'll end up competing with each other, not Apple, for that 10-20% of the market. Whoever loses will be heavily discounted on Black Friday, and the market will settle by the next CES.

    For Apple this isn't the iPod or the iPhone due to external factors. It's too early and the market is still figuring itself out. As long as Apple is setting trends and everyone else is responding, the iPad is in the catbird seat.





    rihanna hot video. rihanna hot red hair. video
  • rihanna hot red hair. video



  • phairphan
    Aug 26, 04:19 PM
    Only problem with that is that a 2.33 GHz Merom chip will be fifty percent more expensive than a 2.16 GHz Yonah is today. So do you think Apple will increase prices of the MacBook Pro by $150 to $200 or reduce their profit?

    I believe the 2.33 GHz Merom chip debuted at the same price as the 2.16 GHz Yonah when it was released. The prices of MBPs certainly haven't fallen. Apple has just been enjoying the extra profits from Intel's price drops of the past few months.





    rihanna hot video. the video hot whiterspoon
  • the video hot whiterspoon



  • Reach
    Sep 19, 08:04 AM
    Its all pointless as the same people will start up again with the next technology advances as soon as the Macbook range is updated with Merom.
    Don't you get that it's special with a Rev.B, at least that's how I view a Merom version, of Macbook Pro.
    When using machines for professional reasons it's no good jumping on the first machines, and seeing what happened I'm glad I didn't buy the first Macbook Pro's. And there are a lot of people that have thought this way I believe, so this is a special update that a lot of professional users have been waiting for. By all means, they may have fixed the current Macbook Pro's a long time ago, but when I'm finally going to upgrade form my Powerbook G4 now, I'd be stupid to buy something that would be old in 1 week.
    And now I won't be bitching about anything in 2-3 years time, as I got what I need when I buy a Merom Macbook Pro. I've had Macs for 16 years now, and never been nagging on an update like I am now, so it's not all the same every time something new comes. At least not for a lot of us.





    rihanna hot video. keine Rihanna+hot+video
  • keine Rihanna+hot+video



  • chasemac
    Aug 7, 04:40 PM
    Is Leopard going to take advantage of the 64 bit Dual G5?





    rihanna hot video. Buzz hot video feb actress
  • Buzz hot video feb actress



  • lyzardking
    Apr 7, 04:56 PM
    Hot type or cold?

    Wouldn't really need to know how to type if it was hot type
    ;)





    rihanna hot video. Pictures,rihanna hot,rihanna
  • Pictures,rihanna hot,rihanna



  • freeny
    Aug 7, 04:25 PM
    I really dont give a cr@p who made what first or who stole this or that. All I care is that it works....





    rihanna hot video. Rihanna+hot+pants
  • Rihanna+hot+pants



  • Feynman
    Apr 5, 06:27 PM
    I'm willing to bet there will be a price drop and only available on the Mac App Store.

    Didn't Aperture go from 499 to 299 to 99 now currently at 79?

    I see Final Cut Studio 4 dropping to 499, hoping for 299 but that's getting my hopes up high! lol

    I'm also hoping a new iMac is released next week as well, to put Final Cut Studio 4 on of course!





    rihanna hot video. HOT VIDEO: RIHANNA
  • HOT VIDEO: RIHANNA



  • tortoise
    Aug 7, 06:14 PM
    Why not just improve the Backup program that comes with .Mac or include it for free? Do we really need another interface? To me it looks like form over function.


    You are out of your mind. A true versioning file system is insanely useful, and has been a Holy Grail file system feature that has not existed largely because it requires some significant unused disk space and disk performance to use it -- it is not a cheap feature to implement. Once you have it and applications start to use its functionality it will be like the internet: you will wonder how you got on in the computer world without it.

    I do not care how they presented it, if it works as advertised then it is a "killer app" that will cause many people to part with their hard-earned money (myself included).





    rihanna hot video. Rihanna+hot Video is
  • Rihanna+hot Video is



  • farmboy
    Apr 27, 10:51 AM
    If locations are recorded AND time/date stamp - then how much time you spend in each location is tracked inherently. If you "log in" at one time here and then another 20 minutes later - there's a history of time spent. Maybe not foolproof... but to say that no information is there isn't accurate.

    There are a myriad of ways to track you if someone really wants to, and it's been that way since last names became popular in the 13th century (and phone numbers, driver's licenses, SSNs, W-2s, passports, time cards, tax returns, mail box contents, garbage, written receipts, passenger lists, customer surveys, relatives, friends, credit cards, personal checks, street cams and literally a thousand more).

    Information has always been out there, long before the iPhone/iPad and the Benign DB. It's the use that matters.





    rihanna hot video. Rihanna 1
  • Rihanna 1



  • jclardy
    Mar 26, 11:14 AM
    This. Until this happens displays won't advance any further for actual computers (non-tablet) because there are so many form factors.

    Apple can spend the time to make graphics for each flavor of iPhone or iPad because there aren't that many to deal with. It becomes a lot more difficult to do this across a large range of products. Besides, computers are getting to the point where they are too powerful for most users (hence the popularity of the iPad). A retina display option would give people more incentive to upgrade their desktops, laptops, etc. I think?

    As a designer, I'd love a retina 27" ACD. 300dpi right on my screen, almost perfect. Now if we could just get the color/brightness a little more accurate...

    I really don't see the point of a display anywhere near 300DPI for a desktop or laptop. My MBP 15" with the 1680x1050 display has a DPI of 128, and with this I can only see the pixels of the fonts if my face is 6" away from the screen, which is above the keyboard. If you have a monitor on a desk it is going to be at least a foot away, but probably more like 1.5-2 feet.

    Some of Apples displays are still around 90-100 DPI which I could see upgrading from those to around 150 or so. The main reason they aren't doing it right now is because the menu bar and all other interface elements would be tiny. On my MBP they are already pretty small along with all the default fonts and that is only at 128DPI.

    So some kind of resolution independence is necessary, I am hoping for a general fix and not just a retina display fix (2x) because there will be no in between. With a general fix they could implement a slider that allows you to resize everything to fit any resolution.

    But back on topic, I am pretty surprised if this is true. I guess they are pushing for a summer release, but I guess they could be pretty much feature complete by now and just need to work out bugs.





    rihanna hot video. Hey, ifrihanna hot video whos
  • Hey, ifrihanna hot video whos



  • Yebubbleman
    Apr 6, 03:35 PM
    Disagree, the Air is a niche product, and there is a noticeable difference in weight. 2KG 13" Pro is exactly 50% heavier than 1.3KG Air, and if you lug the laptop around all day long such weight difference is noticeable. It might be added that most Air users are never gonna need the extra computing power of the MBP. If your work requires a MBP you're never going to get an Air anyway.

    If you don't need the power of a MacBook Pro, then a white MacBook is the best bang for the buck. Period. The only two reasons why an Air would be desirable over a white MacBook are superficial aesthetic preferences (please people, these are computers, not fashion accessories) and weight, which brings me to...

    I am going even further - I like the featherweight of the 11" and the fact that after the update it is going to be a very serious machine is not to be neglected.

    After the update, it'll still be the slowest Mac in the line-up. Serious machine? Perhaps compared to a Core 2 Duo machine, but then again, at that point, they'll all have Sandy Bridge and will thusly all be serious compared to the Core 2 Duo Macs in every respect (save for the IGP in tow, of course). Featherweight? Sure, but at that point, do I really want to be editing my Microsoft Word documents or Photoshop files on a computer with an 11.6" screen? And for the same cost as a full featured Mac laptop (white MacBook)? No thanks.

    Last but not least, those 2 pounds you're talking about can be crucial when deciding what to take in your hand luggage when traveling by plane. I've been up to such a decision when I had to take my 2.8kg PC laptop. That's where I guess the name of the computer comes from - Macbook Air, designed for use on an Airplane.

    A 13" MacBook Pro wouldn't make travel THAT much harder. Seriously. I've traveled with a white MacBook for quite a while, and honestly, an Air would make the bag lighter, but not to the point where I'd take it over a white MacBook or a 13" MacBook Pro. Were I doing constant walking with the thing, maybe. As it stands I don't have that kind of mobile computing lifestyle, nor do I know many people that do.


    The integrated Intel HD 3000 seems to be about equal to the integrated GeForce 320M when Barefeets did their tests on vidoe games.

    On Portal, the HD3000 was 68FPS and the 320M was 65FPS.
    On X-Plane, the HD3000 was 38FPS and the 320M was 43FPS.

    Certainly worth moving to SB processors.

    http://www.barefeats.com/mbps04.html

    The 4Gig RAM limit is more critical than the change in graphics.

    For every test that the HD 3000 beat the 320M or matched it, the CPU was largely at play. Jus' sayin'. Though really of the four Macs that ship sans a discrete GPU, the only one where it is sorely missed is the 13" MacBook Pro. For everyone else, the difference between the 320M and the HD 3000 won't matter at all.

    I think you need to define very simple, because the MBA can run about everything. Lets face it, computers have been capable of running pretty much anything for the last decade, the upgrades stopped being as meaningful as they used to be quite some time ago.

    I'm a Unix sysadmin, the MBA is my only computer. I do casual gaming on it, I use it to do graphics for my website using CS5, I use it for my work (using a VM), I use it to do my hobby coding, I use it to watch TV series and Anime in 720p. It has the upside of being light and small, so carrying it around on the motorcycle for when I'm on stand-by is less of a pain than 15" MBP or even a 13" MBP (which I had before, when it was called the Unibody Macbook).

    Call me bat-**** crazy or my needs "simple", but it works for me as a stand-alone computer.

    By "run everything", you can't possibly mean run games at "higher than medium" settings, nor edit lots of HD footage in something like Final Cut Pro. Though that's not what YOU use YOUR MacBook Air for, and really that's fine. I'm not trying to invalidate your purchase decision, man. I'm saying that on the whole, unless ultraportability ABSOLUTELY HAS TO BE A CONCERN, it's not the best of buys in an already over-priced Mac market. If you handed me $1000 and told me to buy a Mac laptop, I'd buy the white MacBook over the 11.6" Air every time. But that's a difference in opinion and frankly, I'd rather not argue difference in opinions.





    rihanna hot video. rihanna hot video,
  • rihanna hot video,



  • bedifferent
    Apr 27, 09:57 AM
    Then why are you telling me to worry about Japan and the jobless americans instead of the iPhone location database that Apple needed to address and did to my satisfaction ? :rolleyes:

    Newsflash, I can do both and did!

    What does this have to do with priorities ? Like you said : I can do both.

    No, you didn't.

    What was your point really ?

    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3 like Mac OS X; fr-fr) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8F190 Safari/6533.18.5)

    Why do people care? I have nothing to hide, and I'm surely not enough "important" for Apple to track me step by step!

    This was my point (and I think I was pretty clear when I mentioned priorities and reality). If you don't agree, move on, no need to get your panties in a bunch, just don't comment (I'm sure there are a lot of comments you disagree with so why are you gunning for me?). Moving on here, better things to do and this is a pointless matter you're making into an argument...

    You gots some demons in you chil'...





    rihanna hot video. Girls-rihanna hot gq jul
  • Girls-rihanna hot gq jul



  • Multimedia
    Jul 14, 08:30 PM
    This is good news for me.. it will make it easy to resist buying one this year. No 3ghz xeon, no bluray, no new case design.I agree as I am waiting for the 8 core model with Leopard while I continue to limp along on the Quad G5. ;) I run an external Optical on top of my Quad G5 so this would be a nice addition. But I also run an ATA/133 HD inside on top of my optical on it's spare bus port, so it's really not much of an improvement from an internal HD perspective.

    What's great is the idea of Apple holding the prices the same in the middle and top while lowering the bottom model's price. Lowers the barrier to entry in this class of machine. But I do think this series is a good transitional setup for those who can't wait for Leopard and have been waiting for Intel longer than those of us with the last of the G5s - especially those coming from G4 Power Macs that are way long in the tooth.





    rihanna hot video. in Rihanna#39;s latest video
  • in Rihanna#39;s latest video



  • LC475
    Apr 11, 06:49 PM
    There's nothing to fear about Apple making FCP less than professional.

    The thing to understand is that NLEs never change their basic structure of how editing works, i.e moving clips in the timeline, trimming, etc. Look at Avid - it hasn't changed much at all since the 90s because they know if they did, they would lose their base of users. Avid came in the early 90s, and FCP came in the late 90s. FCP is an improvement to the Avid idea of NLE editing, and it's a good improvement. That's one reason why it became popular. Sure, the GUI might change but the basic way of working will not. After Effects is a good example. The GUI looks totally different than it did on version 5, but you can still work basically the same.

    I don't understand what people mean by FCP lagging behind Avid and Adobe. In the last couple years, FCP has been making strong gains in Hollywood. WB, 20th Fox, Paramount have all used FCP on major movies. I worked as an AE on one of them. Professionals like FCP, many movie editors I know like FCP, major post houses use it, and I'm sure after tomorrow we will like it even more.

    If anything, FCP has become less of a consumer app and more of a professional one. Hollywood wouldn't have thought of using FCP in 1999 on version 1, but they're using it now. It's become more professional over the last ten years.

    With the new technology of thunderbolt, 64bit support, and multithreading support, in addition to iPad support, we should see an awesome upgrade tomorrow.





    rihanna hot video. Video droolrihanna hot
  • Video droolrihanna hot



  • devman
    Aug 6, 02:00 PM
    With the iSight and IR sensor rumored to be integrated into the new line of Cinema Displays, i guess apple's gonna adopt HDMI as the IO interface, making Apple one of the first corps to do so. Plus with a HDMI enabled Mac Pro and Leopard fully support it. Why? HDMI is just like ADC, plus its an industry standard port. U need only one cable to have all the communications (FW+USB+Sound+...) going, without having to clutter yr desktop with multiple cables. I see it coming!

    I think they'll go UDI instead of HDMI (and save fees). The really interesting question here though is HDCP and what means for all existing hardware including cinema displays...





    Fabio_gsilva
    Jul 27, 07:55 PM
    http://www.alienware.com/product_detail_Pages/area-51_alx/area-51_overview.aspx?SysCode=PC-AREA51-ALX-R5&SubCode=SKU-DEFAULT

    Man, alienware is ready to ship new Area 51 ALX PC wuth Core 2 duo Extreme processors. This must be huge!!!

    I'd love to see one in real life...





    Motley
    Nov 28, 06:14 PM
    Hadn't seen it posted yet:
    Coming off of their deal with Zune, Universal is now considering getting money for each iPod sold.

    Why Thank you Microsoft! (http://today.reuters.com/news/articlenews.aspx?type=technologyNews&storyid=2006-11-28T213349Z_01_N28267036_RTRUKOC_0_US-MEDIA-SUMMIT-UNIVERSALMUSIC-IPOD.xml):mad:





    nsayer
    Apr 6, 10:37 AM
    For most people the ipad is more useful than the air anyway imo. Yes i owned an air, the ipad 1, and now the ipad 2 and the air was just a watered down macbook pro more than the ipad is a scaled up ipod touch

    Alas, there are some things that the curated app store will never be able to supply. Case in point: a pokerstars or fulltilt client. And if the ipad's Safari can't do java or flash or allow me to run the applications of my choosing, then it's not sufficiently open for my needs.





    NJRonbo
    Jun 14, 06:04 PM
    Wait a sec...

    Had to read that again...

    If I get a PIN tomorrow at 1pm EST I am guaranteed
    a phone on launch day? I don't have to stand in line
    that morning?

    They told me differently when I called the store citing
    NO RESERVATIONS.





    ~Shard~
    Jul 15, 10:20 AM
    BTW, how's life, ~Shard~? :D

    Life's great, no complaints whatsoever. :)

    I also wish Apple used standard ATX power supplies. That way, if you need a new power suply, you can get one from your local electronics store.

    That would be nice as well. It would definitely increase the longevity of the Mac, since if you ever wanted to upgrade the P/S, or if it blew, it would be a lot easier to do so. Still possible the way it is of course, but this would probably result in less hassle.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    paid